Sunday, April 8, 2007

Day One Vacation - Friday, March 30, 2007

I took Gary to the airport in Rhinelander this morning at 3:00 a.m. Came home and slept for an hour before getting Erin up for school. Took a nap around 2:00 p.m. after all the last minute packing was done.

Erin came home from school and we grabbed a bite, then took Cedar and Dutchess over to Rose's where they'll stay for the week we're gone in Arizona. They got a surprise when they arrived, as there were two other dogs there for the week, also. Another golden, Riley, and a chocolate lab, Hannah.

Drove to the hotel in Mosinee where we stayed overnight because our flight, out of Mosinee, was so early (5:10 a.m.). We discovered already that I had forgotten something important. We didn't have the power cord for the laptop! Not a good thing to forget. I guess we'll have to find one in Tucson when we arrive.

Gary called from Tucson and said he didn't like the motorhome we purchased on Ebay, but found a different one, a Class C toy hauler, which is what he was looking for in the first place. I'm a little disappointed that it's not the Class A, but I'm sure it will be fine.

Lynn and Cindy are in Tucson, too and they visited Gary at Beaudry RV Resort.

I'm exhaused, so I'm off to bed. Have to get up early for my flight.

Until next time....

0 comments: