Monday, March 10, 2014

OWH Sketch #215

It is an incredibly beautiful day out today.  We actually got over 50 today and the snow is melting FAST!  It's just a little teaser though, as we're expected to be in the 20's on Wednesday.  I don't mind.  I'll take whatever we can get.

I love this week's Operation Write Home sketch #215!  I tend to gravitate towards sharp, clean lines when I card make and I love matting.  So this sketch is right up my alley.  It's neat and sharp and clean...  Anyway, here's the sketch I used and what I came up with.  I loved it so much that I made 4 cards!


 
 
 
 
 
Well, until next time...

3 comments:

TK said...

These are all super. I love the variety with the same sketch. Love your color choices. I agree with you about clean lines and matting. I prefer that type of card too.

Annie S. said...

Wow! You were busy! All of your cards are absolutely beautiful. I like how you changed up the sentiment tag shapes. TFS!

Linda said...

Wowzers...wonderful group of cards! tfs!!!