Sunday, March 2, 2014

OWH Sketch #214

We're in for another frigid night here in the Northwoods.  Expecting about 25 degrees below zero.  Yikes!  Good night to craft!

I LOVE the Operation Write Home Sketch #214 for today!!  I love the clean lines of it.  I will definitely use this sketch a lot!  This is a terrific sketch for use of scraps, for sure.  That's what I used on these two cards.  I believe the paper was from Paper Wishes.  I used grosgrain ribbon on one and baker's twine on the other.  I just got a bunch of baker's twine from LTD Commodities.  I love the stuff!  It came in just about every color of the rainbow.  Here's what I made tonight...



 

Well, I hope you like them!  Leave me some love!

Until next time...

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

These both look great! I really like both the ribbon and the twine. Thanks for sharing!

Sybrina K said...

Love this palette -- it's so bright and cheery. :)

Annie S. said...

Love the paper colors you used! Thanks for sharing :-)

TR said...

Love what you did with this sketch! Saw it as I was reviewing this month's OWH sketches and your cards really stood out beautifully.