Sunday, October 3, 2010

OWH Sketch #37

I got 3 cards done today using the Operation Write Home sketch #37. I was attempting to do Sandy's 5 card challenge, but after I got the third card done, I read the challenge again and discovered the cards were supposed to be all the same... duh! I'm not quite sure where to post them, yet, either, so I'll have to do a little more research. So, I'll give it another try tomorrow night maybe! But all is not lost because I got these three done!
The sketch:










Until next time...

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Your cards are just lovely! The fall themes are inspirational for sure! Love them. TFS!

ThePurplePlace said...

WOW! You are fast to have made three fabulous cards!! Way to go!! You've now inspired me to start working on more!!

I LOVE them all, especially the Fall card!

Happy Crafting,
Lisa

Cre8tiveVet said...

Your cards make me smile! I think my fav is the orange, pink , and green combination with the cute digi. Great Job!

Wendy said...

All of your cards are wonderful. I especially love the first card! So elegant.

Nancy Keller said...

Wow! Wow! I love all of those but that giraffe is just making me giggle. :D I love it! Thanks for sharing your sketch cards!

RobinH said...

great cards Andrea
when life slows down I need to get a bunch of cards made

Unknown said...

Every one of those cards is terrific. I like that vellum leaf on the first one.

Cindy's Card Co said...

Your cards are beautiful. Being from WI also, your trees up north must be at peak by now. I'm in Pewaukee and they are just starting. Enjoy the colors.

Carol L said...

Your cards are all beautiful, and each one has it's own distinctive look! Great job!