Sunday, July 5, 2009

How's That Hope And Change Working Out For YOU?

Well, tomorrow I am starting another job. I'm not a happy camper about it, either, but it's a necessity as there is barely any building going on around here. Taking into consideration what is happening in our country, I guess I should be happy that I even found a job. I have worked for our family business for 13 years at home, so this is going to be a BIG change for me. And an even BIGGER change for the rest of the family. I will still continue with my job for our business in addition to this new full-time job. I'm really anxious and worried about it. I know the house won't fall apart if I'm not here, but things just won't get done the way I would do them... I've actually got myself sick over the whole thing. And the worst part is that I won't have as much time to scrapbook and paper craft...

I'm so terribly worried about the direction that this country is going. I sure hope we can hold on until we're able to vote these Bozo's out of office. I just have one thing to say. Educate yourself on what is happening in our country! Don't just listen to what you hear on the 30 second blurb you see on your evening news. It is not fair and balanced coverage and it's not the WHOLE story. Tell your senators and congress people what you want and tell them over and over that they work for you, not the other way around. If we don't, we have no one to blame but ourselves...

Until next time...

1 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi Andy,
CC here from Curves. Sorry to hear of the big change in your life. I will pray that you have peace and things go well with your job. Will you still be able to fit Curves in? I will miss you if you are not there. Lets try to stay in contact somehow. Where did you get your new job? Near home?
CC