Sunday, February 9, 2014

Olympic Card Creating

I absolutely love watching the Olympics. My husband. Not so much. So, because he is the king of the remote,  I'll be spending a lot more time in my scrap studio the next couple of weeks! He totally frustrates me when we watch television together. He spends more time watching what he's missing than what he's watching. Can I get an amen?! I know I'm not the only girl out there that has a channel flipper in the house. Anyway, I've spent the last two nights in my scrap studio doing a little straightening up and some Olympic creating. Here's a few cards I did.

Well, until next time...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen to the remote sister!!! All of these cards are beautiful. I especially love the butterfly one on the notecard die cut. TFS

Marlene Diefendorf said...

I'll second the Amen! Hubby would wake from a nap and automatically change the channel. I wonder if Heaven has remotes? Beautiful array of cards and I love the florals in each one. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing.

Linda said...

I also vote amen...so thankful we do not have cable or it would be so so much worse. Gorgeous cards! WTG!!!