Sunday, September 26, 2010

I've Been A Very Busy Card Maker!

I've been very busy the last two weekends making lots of cards for Operation Write Home and to stock my own coiffures! I haven't scrapped or made cards much at all this summer. Hubby and I have been riding the Harley every chance we get and I kind of feel guilty sitting inside when it's nice outside anyway. Gotta take advantage of the nice weather while it's here! Winter comes all too soon... Anyway, here's some cards to check out now. I'll be posting a few every day until you get to see them all!

I made this card for a friend that just bought her own Harley. We gave her a Harley care kit that my hubby assembled to celebrate her purchase!

The following two cards were a fun technique. I randomly stamped the flower onto a white note card. Then I brushed liquid glue onto the entire surface. Crumple tissue paper, unfold it and lay on notecard. Don't smooth it out. Leave the wrinkles in it! I then used a brayer over the surface. Pretty cool outcome!


Well, until next time...

1 comments:

RobinH said...

great cards Andrea
love that "Harley Rider"