Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Virtual Crop

I'm still not quite sure what I ought to put into my blog.

Since taking part in the Wisconsin Scrappers online virtual crop last week, I haven't touched any of my scrapping stuff. I've been really busy trying to catch up with my job duties, running errands and such. The vitual crop is really fun. It's like getting together with other scrapping friends to crop, but you're not really physically together! It goes on for a week. You do your pages or cards and then post them on the message board for points. The hostess comes up with a list of challenges for us, too. It's really fun and I can't wait until March for the next one. I got a lot done!

I signed up for a Circle Journal, too. I'm not sure what I'm doing my CJ about, yet, but I do have a few ideas. Maybe a flower CJ showcasing my flower photography or a CJ about Me, from A to Z or a wedding one of my nephew's wedding. I'm having a real difficult time choosing but I have to make up my mind by Friday.

Well, I guess I will sign off for now. Until next time....

0 comments: